The Shipwrights Company has a range of aims. Find out more here.
The Aims of the Company are to:
- promote and maintain the traditions of the City of London and to fulfil the role of a Livery Company in the City.
- promote excellence in every aspect of the maritime field, especially the craft of shipbuilding.
- promote and support education and youth development programmes in the maritime area.
- promote and support charitable causes in the maritime area.
- create and maintain a forum where maritime interests can meet with the object of improving communication and understanding within the field.
- ensure that the Livery represents a comprehensive cross-section of maritime interests.